This past March I attended my first convention as a vendor and asked for suggestions as to what my next topic should be—the winner? Horror. This book is packed full of a large variety of styles of prompts, not just traditional story starters.
I have included one of the story helping generators I created for the workbook below (and a photo prompt). So dive in and have some fun writing some creepy stories just in time for Halloween!
Are you a budding Stephen King or want to be? Whether you are an adult or teen, this book is for you. It has hundreds of prompts and a healthy amount of charts and references to help ignite your creativity.
This workbook is great for:
- Writers who need to banish writer’s block
Teachers who need bell activities
- Someone who wants daily writing prompts
- Homeschool parents who want fun curriculum
- Screenwriters who want inspiration for scripts
- People who need a gift for a writer or English teacher
- Anyone who wants to ignite creativity and improve writing
- This workbook is clean enough for teens and sophisticated for seasoned writers.
Here is a sample page. What is your nightmare?
Need some inspiration? Check out the rest of the Prompt Me Series.
Photo prompts, story starters, master lists, and more.
Here is a sample story using the photo prompt from below. What would you write?