As I have been prepping everything for Christmas morning, I pulled out my mother’s recipe for sticky buns. It’s a cheater type recipe that is really easy to throw together. I decided to go ahead and share it with everyone. Enjoy!! There is a printable PDF here: Overnight Sticky Buns
The night before:
1. Oil the Bundt pan (I prefer coconut oil spray).
2. Arrange the rolls in the pan.
3. Sprinkle half of the butterscotch pudding over the rolls.
4. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, and cinnamon until melted and bubbling.
5. Drizzle the melted mixture over the rolls.
6. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place in the cold oven overnight to let the rolls rise.
7. In the morning, remove the plastic wrap and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.